DOG Congress – now available for iOS and Android devices
Nfonix is pleased to announce our conference event app is now available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
The latest version of our conference event app for the DOG Congress is available from the App Store and also on Google Play.
The 110th DOG Congress runs from the 20th to the 23rd September 2012 in Berlin, Germany.
Developed for the German Society of Opthalmology, delegates at this year’s event will be able to plan their schedule and make the most of their time thanks to this handy app, now available in both iOS and Android versions.
This comprehensive app contains detailed information about the sessions, speakers and exhibitors at the event, as well as including an interactive map of the venue and trade show.
– Interactive timetable view of all events taking place on each day.
– Scientific sessions sorted chronologically, or by topic, or grouped into poster sessions, courses, social events and business meetings.
– Abstracts and speaker details for each session.
– Ability to enter notes during sessions and send by email.
– Bookmark events and sessions to be attended and view your personal schedule in chronological order.
– List of sponsors, exhibitors and contact details, with links to their location within the exhibition hall.
– List of industry sponsored sessions.
– Detailed interactive maps of the venue, industry exhibition and poster sessions.
– Select a stand and view detailed information for the exhibitors.
Available in both English and German.
To download the app, visit the App Store or Google Play.